海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: SuperGirlSing. Only you cry, it doesn't mean weakness.
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 SuperGirlSing. Only you cry, it doesn't mean weakness.   
SuanNiBaiRou
[博客]
[个人文集]

警告次数: 6

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女
加入时间: 2006/04/05
文章: 1885
来自: pork & garlic ...
海归分: 11739

文章标题: SuperGirlSing. Only you cry, it doesn't mean weakness. (443 reads)      时间: 2006-8-25 周五, 23:37   

作者:SuanNiBaiRou海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I am a big fan of Super Girl Sing. Last night and tonight, I was watching it carefully. I noticed there are several singers crying on stage while others weren't crying.

Zhu Yaqiong.
Zhu Yaqiong has been singing songs of her own, she really is a "talented angle" on stage. In my opinion, her composed pieces all are like telling short stories. She cried heavily while other 9 are not crying.
Xu Fei
Xu Fei is a singer who can move 100% of the listeners to mid Autumn -- leaves falling, a man/woman sits under the tree, licking his/her wound. She is THE top singer for a certain kind of songs. She cried while other 2 are not crying.
Hao Feier
She lost control of herself a little at last, she is not the kind who is full of struggling spirit. But she is so good at playing guitar and singing English songs. And the songs she picked in my opinion is so difficult to sing. For example: She sang Eagles' smashing hit "Take it Easy". She lost control while most singers didn't lose control.

I am a fan of these above three girls especially "Zhu Yaqiong".

It doesn't need any explanantion for me to stress out: Crying/Emotional is not weakness while others don't cry and are in control. Sometimes, it indicates that you have something ________
What is that something, you fill in the blank.

作者:SuanNiBaiRou海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
SuperGirlSing 1/10 strategy: smiling... 海归酒吧 2006-8-27 周日, 19:40

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 SuanNiBaiRou离线  发送站内短信
  • SuperGirlSing. Only you cry, it doesn't mean weakness. -- SuanNiBaiRou - (1489 Byte) 2006-8-25 周五, 23:37 (443 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.