海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Russell Peters - Beating Your Kids
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Russell Peters - Beating Your Kids   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: Russell Peters - Beating Your Kids (1118 reads)      时间: 2007-5-08 周二, 09:10   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Russell Peters - Beating Your Kids/dictation/MAY7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI 播放地址

https://youtube-521.vo.llnwd.net/d1/00/2C/Nn5jlrxcpkI.flv 下载地址

选题由来自智利的Ctea→ChN朋友推荐并听写完成,请高手校对!

了解西方社会,从听写YOUTUBE视频开始!(找错送美女活动进行中)

and there is one thing that separates immigrant families from the regular Canadian families you know. But no matter where your parents from, they weren’t born in this country, they would whop your ass when you were growing up, won’t they?

It doesn’t matter, where your parents are from.?
You are Korean. You don’t have saying. No one beats you with a cabin drawer. You know what i am saying now, ohh snap ------ ---They don’t beat you, right?

Immigrant parents will beat their kids. Canadian parents are a little too soft on the kids. And that’s fine, you know, whatever makes you happy. Would you need to start beating the kids?

I’ll tell you why? As growing up. Kids now are growing up in a multicultural society. You know, you are gonna have white kids growing up with black kids, brown kids and Asian kids. They are all gonna hanging out in the playground. You know what I mean.

And they are gonna be talking about the ass whopping they got last night. You want that white kid to feel left out?

Beat that child. so he is not a social outcast. we’ll be saying around, “hey, my dad beat my ass” “my dad beat my ass, too” white kid says “ I got sent to my room”

I do ask, ‘you got a room?’

you need to beat the kids, man. Indian parents beat their kids. Chinese friends are,I would hate to be beaten, parents know Kungfu. It’s not bad. i would hate to mess up with a chiness.

Hey, chin-chan come here, it says you got a F in school.

They wouldn’t even need to beat you just a HOOOOOOOOO no-dad. -- -- --- -Indian parents beat their kids. Indian parents are free to kill their kids if they have to you know.

My dad’s theory was ‘ if I get rid of one, I’ll just make up another one’.

And they would tell the new one what an idiot the last one was. Jamican Parents will beat their kids with no reason sometime, don’t they?

Eidey come here. Yes daddy. What’s that for? Just being kids.

White people, please beat your kids.

I’ll tell you why else, when I was growing up,right, I grew up around a lot of black people, Which is fine. Because black people never pick up him .

White kids? Not so friendly about it. but every now and then, a white would come and hang out with us, we were like ‘wow, a white kid! I have heard so much about you’.

And here’s what the problem is, when a white kid will hang out, we want to be like a white kid, we would start to do everything like a white,we want to copy that white kids so much. And the problem is, is when we would start taking that white kids advice on how deal with our parents.

That’ll get you freaking murder,man.

I remembered hanging out with one white boy Rayne when I was 10 years old. I went to his house one day after school, right?

His parents never beat him, and they’d never yell at him. He could do anything he want,and nothing is gonna happen to him. But he was an angry kid.

We walk into his house after school, and his mum goes, ‘Rayne, go clean your room’ ‘**** you, *****!’

his mum goes‘what am I gonna do with him?’ I go‘rayne, you can’t talk to your mom like that’ ‘yes, I can, she is a jackass’

‘who say that, man? She’ll hit you.’ ‘no she won’t, she’s not allow to’ ‘ what the hell are you talking about man, my parents hit me’ ‘yea but next time they try it, you tell them the **** off.’

‘are you sure?’ ‘trust me, It works for me’

So I went home,for the last time. i walk in the house .My dad said ‘caruso,come into the dishes’ ‘**** you, dad’

‘what the hell did you say to me,do I look like a Rayne’s mom.

Somebody gonna get hurt real bad’ that was my dad threat,right before he beat me. every single time.

‘hey Caruso, ‘Somebody gonna get hurt real bad’ I hated that threat.you know why? Cause he always says somebody. He never tell you it was you. I mean you knew it was you. But he gave you this hope.

‘hey Caruso, ‘Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad’ somebody, I’m not gonna say who or I think you might know him very well.

give me a bad plan, I hope it was my brother man please.

I saw that little brack ryan a few days after. ‘your little plan almost got me kill.’ He goes like’oh sorry dude, I forgot to tell you the part. If he still goona hit you, threat to phone the children’s aid.’

‘why’ ‘cause if you phone children’s aid, they will come and take your dad away.and he’ll get in trouble. You won’t even have to call. Just pretend. That’ll scare the crap out of him’

you are 10 years old. You figure out how to scare the crap out of your dad. That’s like finding cripped tonight’

I thought I try it. I was thought to get my next beating I stop my dad and go ‘don’t do it.i’ll phone children’s aid’

ever have your parents call your "blaes" ? ‘

you’ll do what’ ‘I’ll phone the children’s aid’
‘is that right,ooooo well let me get you the phone tough guy’

‘what are you doing, if I phone children’s aid,you’ll get into trouble’ ‘I might get into a little big of trouble,but I know that is going to take them 23 minutes to get here.

In that time, somebody gonna get hurt real bad’
低俗人物听写,Ctea→ChN校对

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[笑话]'I think you're the father of one... 海归酒吧 2015-2-05 周四, 08:05
Family dinners 'make for healthier kids' 海归茶馆 2012-5-11 周五, 01:41
Funny kids jokes 海归酒吧 2011-11-08 周二, 13:11
It has a great look that many moncler... 谈股论金 2011-10-20 周四, 18:01
猎头职位:Shanghai - Kids Designer - World... 海归职场 2010-8-07 周六, 17:39
James Russell Lowell的诗 -- 如有英文高手,请赐教 海归主坛 2010-3-29 周一, 22:02
[ZT] 50 Rules Kids Won't Learn in School 海归酒吧 2010-1-19 周二, 11:11
[分享]Toxic metal in kids' jewelry from... 海归主坛 2010-1-11 周一, 10:13

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.